10 good reasons to become a Wesley Mission foster carer
Wesley Mission is dedicated to supporting and advocating for the most vulnerable members of our society. We value our foster carers and offer them the ability to contribute at grass roots level.
As a Wesley Mission foster carer, you will be providing a safe, secure and loving environment for very vulnerable, at risk children. You’ll become a vital part of a unique mission we have to serve those most in need.
Becoming a foster carer gives you the opportunity to:
- give vulnerable children the opportunity to experience stability and care
- be part of a remarkable team of foster carers
- work for an organisation who has pioneered a rich and diverse range of children’s services
- receive financial support, professional training and ongoing support from dedicated Wesley Dalmar staff
- use the skills you have in raising and caring for children beyond your own family and social networks
- develop your skills and capacity in raising children
- extend the boundaries of your care and compassion
- offer meaningful support and practical assistance to the birth families of children
- nourish and enhance a child’s life on an everyday basis
- build robust, healthy communities by raising strong, resilient children and protecting their wellbeing.