With benefits ranging from increased satisfaction to community impact, corporate volunteering is a growing trend in the not for profit industry.
How companies benefit:
- increased employee retention, engagement and productivity
- a more positive corporate image
- stronger relationships with the local community.
Don’t just take our word for it. A recent Red Balloon/Altus Q report found that time off for volunteering was the activity most likely to improve an employer’s engagement rating.
How employees benefit:
- learn new skills and build knowledge and experience
- strengthen communication and leadership skills
- feel happier and more satisfied at work.
How you help Wesley Mission. The time, skills and financial support from your corporate volunteering:
- provides us with additional resources and skills
- reduces the cost of solutions to needs
- strengthens our community
Witness the power of volunteering in action. WME IMG walks the walk with Wesley