Wesley Financial Counselling is a free, face-to-face, confidential counselling service. We offer counselling and support to people dealing with the emotional trauma and distress caused by financial crisis. It is a comprehensive, specialist counselling service that provides assistance toward gaining financial independence but does not lend money. We offer one-on-one financial counselling, ongoing casework services and consumer education.
Wesley Financial Counselling provides help to people who:
- have financial concerns or wish to avoid such worries in the future
- cannot meet their financial commitments
- are spending more than they earn
- require help to sort out family finances
- need advice on money management and budgeting
- have a financial problem associated with an addiction.
Financial Counsellors are able to provide:
- information, analysis of options, negotiation, mediation and referrals
- advocacy on behalf of clients with creditors
- short-term crisis management and long-term prevention strategies
- education and advice on options, financial management skills such as budgeting and personal cash flow management.
Financial Counselling Brochure
Download the Wesley Financial Counselling brochure for future reference at the link below: