Home Care Sector Support and Training provides training and other learning and development opportunities to CHSP service providers in the Central Coast and Hunter Valley, and in Lake Macquarie and Newcastle. To deliver this support, we also work closely with other sector support organisations that help service providers operating in the Hunter Valley and in Aboriginal and emerging communities.
Our Sector Support Training Coordinators can help CHSP service providers and their staff:
- develop and improve their capacity to deliver entry-level community aged care services
- connect and engage with relevant learning and development opportunities
- access meaningful and timely information on increasing staff capability and capacity
- identify opportunities for collaboration and partnerships across the sector
- transition to developing and delivering services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the CHSP
- resolve sector management and service delivery issues.
Visit our learning and development calendar to view and book current learning activities.
Find out more about how our Sector Support Officers work with other CHSP Sector Support Officers in the region to help your staff and organisation.For more information