In the Central Coast, Lake Macquarie and Newcastle, we support the boards and senior leaders of CHSP service providers to navigate national reforms in the community aged care sector, and to make decisions that will support the viability and sustainability of the sector.
Our dedicated team of experienced Sector Support Development Officers are passionate about working with service providers to assess the specific needs of their organisation and identifying the support they need to meet these needs, which can include help and guidance on:
- delivering best practice services to clients
- developing staff and organisational capacity to deliver entry-level community aged care services
- accessing other opportunities for support, collaboration and partnerships
- developing and delivering services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the CHSP
- sector management and service delivery issues.
Find out more about how our Sector Support Development Officers can help your staff and organisation.For more information