Wesley Employment Services provides meaningful employment and training opportunities in a range of commercial and business services for people with disabilities. Employees are given flexible employment opportunities and provided support to ensure that each person can reach their individual goals.
Employees receive training in a variety of work activities to develop their fullest potential. This is accomplished through a Personal Development Plan, which helps each employee select appropriate work activities and reach set goals.
Wesley Supported Employment offers employees:
- flexible employment within a diverse range of business activities
- a productive and supportive work environment
- wages based on competency which is assessed independently by CRS Australia
- an annual picnic day and Christmas lunch
- opportunities for interpersonal relationships and social inclusion
- personal development through functional education and training
- opportunities for self-determination through the development of personal development plans.