Wesley Family Centre Westlakes delivers parenting skills workshops that are designed to meet the diverse range of skills parents may require. We help parents to:
- understand the link between children’s emotions and their behaviour
- respond to children’s emotions and behaviour promptly and sensitively
- understand childhood and how to support the development and learning of children in the early years
- strengthen relationships with their children
- overcome barriers through support, advice and referrals
- learn to parent with their partner.
Parenting workshops have great benefits for families. We always aim to:
- create friendly and supportive workshops
- help parents feel more confident in their ability as a parent
- equip parents with the tools to manage children’s behaviour at different stages of their development
- help parents work with children to achieve their potential
- foster a passion for and enjoyment of parenting.