Help stock our shelves this winter
We need your help.
Our Wesley Connect food and care program sees a significant increase in need during the cold winter months.
We need to act now.
You can play a vital part in supporting people facing crisis or hardship this winter.
You can help by providing non-perishable food items, such as:
- canned goods (vegetables, soups, meats, stews)
- long-life milk (1L cartons)
Please bring your contribution to Wesley Connect at 220 Pitt Street Sydney, during the following hours:
- Tuesday: 10 am–1 pm / 2–4 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am–1 pm / 2-4 pm
- Thursday: 10 am–1 pm / 2–4 pm