Wesley Edward Eagar Centre is in the heart of Sydney and offers emergency accommodation for both males and females.
Wesley Edward Eagar Centre – Reopening early 2021
Wesley Edward Eagar Centre is currently closed for refurbishment and will re-open early 2021. In the meantime, help is still available. Please see below for further details.
What’s happening at Wesley Edward Eagar Centre?
The current refurbishment will ensure Wesley Edward Eagar Centre is better equipped to meet the needs of those we help for years to come, including:
- new single rooms with private bathroom
- improved counselling spaces
- increased access to ‘wrap-around’ community support services
- public café where clients and community can connect.
What help and services are still available?
We’re still here to help. If you need support or somewhere safe to stay call 1800 259 789.
Wesley Mission is still providing crisis accommodation at two temporary locations (one in Ashfield and the other in the Sydney CBD):
- all inner city services are still operational
- the church that previously met at the Centre is now gathering at a new location. Please call 8752 2260 for details.