Wesley Vocational Institute – RTO Code 90091 – High Performing Provider *
- full-time position
- based in Ermington, NSW
- be part of a leading NFP organisation making a real difference in the community.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Training incorporating Wesley Vocational Institute, the Registered Training Organisation of Wesley Mission, has been successfully delivering accredited qualifications and short courses for over 15 years, with offices in Port Macquarie, Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong / ACT and strong partnerships interstate.
Wesley Training is seeking to employ an Area Manager to develop and drive strategic and sustainable growth of the business across the central and greater Sydney region.
* The NSW Department of Education has recognised our organisation as a High Performing Provider.
About the role
To succeed in this role, you will be required to balance business development and hands on operations management. Being able to draw upon your extensive experience and utilize your business acumen within the education and training sector will be paramount to your success. Your excellent communication skills will drive business growth and inspire your team to meet significant organisational and financial targets.
You will have a reputation for being a forward thinker who uses their comprehensive subject matter knowledge to empower teams, deliver quality outcomes and manage complex situations effectively. You will be highly respected by your stakeholders and be known for having a can-do, solution focused attitude that adds value to your stakeholders business.
The successful applicants will be rewarded with a competitive package including company vehicle, salary packaging and professional development & career opportunities. As an employer who understands the importance of work / life balance we offer flexible working hours to accommodate study or family priorities.
- demonstrated client focused business growth
- demonstrated management and business acumen within management, finance, education, community services or other relevant field
- demonstrated experience achieving financial and organisational targets in a competitive environment
- demonstrated ability to provide strong leadership which empowers your team to succeed
- excellent stakeholder management, providing great customer service through transformative and creative ideas for service delivery
- excellent and influential verbal and written communication skills
- C class Driver’s Licence.
- (TAE40110) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or (TAE40116) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or willing to obtain
- relevant tertiary qualifications
- an understanding of ASQA and the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations
- previous experience in a similar role.
13 March 2023.
Please email your current resume and cover letter addressing the essential criteria to:
For general enquiries, please reach out via mobile on 0448 672 686.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including a criminal history check, provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and care industry relevant vaccination evidence). First Nation peoples are encouraged to apply.