Home Care, Wesley Home & Residential Care
- full-time position
- based in the NSW North Coast region
- leading NFP organisation with a longstanding reputation of exceptional care.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Care Advisor will case manage our Home Care Package clients in the Wesley Mission North Coast region. This person appointed to this position will be required to collaborate and coordinate with Team Leaders, Support Workers, Home Care Coordinators, Registered Nurses, Roster Coordinators and other Wesley Mission staff to ensure clients expectations are being met.
Key areas of focus will be:
- communicating with potential new clients to promote Wesley Mission and demonstrating the benefits that would flow from choosing us as their provider
- completing a comprehensive initial assessment to understand each person`s needs and goals
- in collaboration with the clients and their representative/s developing a care plan, budget, and schedule of supports
- ensuring that all Wesley Mission documentation and data entry processes are correctly completed so that services can be scheduled effectively and billed correctly
- effectively managing any complaints and incidents, investigating as required and escalating when needed to resolve these appropriately
- ensuring that all clients` reviews and reassessments are completed when needed
- seeking regular feedback from your clients and their representatives to understand their experience of Wesley Mission services and to identify areas of improvement.
If you have experience in case management, particularly in the Home Care Packages program, this will be very beneficial. You will have qualifications and experience in aged care and/or community services and be motivated by supporting people to live safely and well in their own homes and communities. You will enjoy being part of a team and will bring a solutions-focused approach to your work.
Sunday 21st August 2022.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.