Wesley Rayward Carlingford
- casual and part time positions available
- based in Carlingford – a stylishly presented aged care home
- immediate start, all shift availability
- support our aged care team in catering, cleaning and laundry duties.
Are you looking for a role where you can say “I made a difference today”? Then look no further!
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from accommodation services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, aged care and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Reporting to the Client Service Coordinator, you will be required to deliver exceptional service in catering for our residents. This includes, preparation of salads and sandwiches, reheating food, following HACCP guidelines, cleaning of kitchens, and interacting with the residents.
Cleaning and laundry duties are also included. Training will be provided for the role. The candidate should be available to work on variable shifts when required.
- experience as a hotel/domestic employee preferably in an aged care environment
- strong Work Health and Safety focus
- exceptional customer service skills and ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- demonstrated knowledge and working experience within regulatory requirements
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- passion and commitment to the aged care arena with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- must be willing to complete a criminal history check prior to commencement and every 3 years
- must have evidence of current COVID vaccination.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Residential Aged Care & Villages, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2010.
You will be able to access a range of benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Program and Chaplaincy support
- discounted private health insurance and home loan offers
- Employee Referral Program
- ongoing support and training inclusive of new equipment from a dynamic team.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all of the selection criteria. For further information, or to apply, please contact:
Phone: 0436 348 228.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children and the vulnerable can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.