Wesley Vickery Sylvania
- casual and part time positions available
- based in Sylvania
- immediate start with a current special interest in night shifts.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program & role
Wesley Vickery is a 69-bed aged care facility situated in Sylvania. We are currently seeking experienced Care Service Employees to join our committed team in providing exceptional support services to our residents.
The successful applicant must be prepared to work a variety of shifts including morning, afternoon and night shifts, under the supervision of our Registered Nurses.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) and/or Certificate IV in Ageing Support or equivalent
- experience working in aged care environment
- high level of interpersonal and communication skills (verbally and in writing)
- demonstrated ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment
- excellent time management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills
- good understanding of WH&S and Infection Control.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Wesley Mission Residential Aged Care & Villages Enterprise Agreement as a Care Service Employee.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Birgit von der Hocht – Centre Manager
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.