Wesley Dalmar Out of Home Care
- 4 full-time positions in various locations + eligibility list
- based at Bella Vista, Penrith, Windsor or Liverpool
- generous salary packaging benefits and fully maintained vehicle provided
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Dalmar is a large Funded Service Provider in NSW, with four locations in Sydney focusing predominantly on supporting foster carers to care for children and young people. The Sydney region is responsible for working within the new Permanency framework to deliver restoration, guardianship, adoption, and permanent foster care services to children and their families.
About the role
Wesley Dalmar is seeking Case Managers to join our Out of Home Care team based at several Sydney locations. The position offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to work with children, birth parents, foster carers, and support services. We’re seeking highly motivated professionals who are passionate about making a difference through working with children and young people in foster care to provide an essential case management service.
The agency provides regular supervision and support for all staff and opportunities for professional development + fully maintained vehicle + salary packaging.
- bachelor’s qualification(s) in Social Work, Social Welfare, Psychology or related fields
- knowledge, skills and experience working with children and families
- demonstrated ability to write reports to a professional standard
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ability to mediate under pressure to resolve differences using a strengths-based approach
- flexible to work some evenings and weekends
- current unrestricted driver’s licence
- fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- experience in Out of Home Care
- knowledge of the Permanency Support Program (PSP)
- working knowledge of the various legislation that govern Out of Home Care in NSW.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, Level 5, with generous salary packaging available in addition to super and a fully maintained vehicle for business and personal use.
Friday 28 January 2022, 5pm.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume, and a letter addressing all the selection criteria with a cover page. Please also indicate a location preference for either Bella Vista, Penrith, Windsor or Liverpool.
For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
All applicants must address each selection criteria in their application.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). First Nations people are encouraged to apply.