Wesley Taylor Residential Aged Care
- full-time position
- exciting leadership role
- fully maintained vehicle on offer including personal use
- based in the beautiful Northern Beaches, Narrabeen
- genuine opportunity to have a positive impact
- great career development opportunities
- be part of a close working dedicated Residential Aged Care Team
- maximise your take home pay with salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About Wesley Home and Residential Care
Wesley Home and Residential Care believes in providing every opportunity for people to live happy and fulfilled lives. We are committed to finding innovative and flexible ways to provide quality services for people while providing them with ways to learn develop and achieve their goals. The Wesley Home and Residential Care team delivers Residential Aged Care, Home Care and Disability Services.
About the role
We are currently seeking a dynamic leader as Centre Manager of our Residential Aged Care Service at Wesley Taylor. Our Centre has 74 residential aged care places and has deep community connections in addition to strong collaboration and partnerships with various health services and health agencies in our community.
The role will provide leadership and guidance to all members of the Wesley Taylor team ensuring that resident care is person centred. We are looking for a motivated and empowering leader that will support and enable all team members to perform at their best delivering a high standard of quality care within a supportive caring environment. The Wesley Taylor wider village is also home for residents of twenty-four Independent Living Units which are supported by the Wesley Mission Independent Living Team. Due to this connectiveness, our Centre Manager and ILU team will also ensure good working relationships and effective communications across both teams for the benefit of all in the Village.
- current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- solid clinical knowledge and experience to effectively support Care Manager and Clinical Leaders
- demonstrated experience in the management of a residential aged care service
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and budgets
- demonstrable skills in conflict resolution, change management and financial management
- experience in managing and developing a team for superior performance
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- not for profit or cause related management experience
- an appreciation of the challenges involved in managing a diverse workforce within a not for profit environment.
Applications are being assessed now. Please submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria.
For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Elaine McNaughton, Head of Residential Care, Wesley Mission
Phone: 0438 370 736
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.