Wesley Alan Walker Village
- casual positions available
- based in Carlingford, NSW
- immediate start
- growing industry.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Alan Walker Village is an independent living retirement village, well established in the Carlingford area. Working in aged care requires a special kind of person who will play a critical role in the lives of our residents and their families.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of physical emotional assistance and services to residents, whilst working in a cohesive team. These positions involve sleepover and some weekend shifts.
- have flexibility to work day, afternoon (sleepover), and weekend shifts
- be flexible with your availability
- be physically fit to perform duties required
- commit to working with older people
- demonstrate experience in working in domestic assistance (cleaning)
- possess above average communication skills, both verbal and written
- have the ability to work independently to meet deadlines and as part of a team
- have or be willing to obtain First Aid Certificate and CPR Certification
- have or be willing to obtain Food Safety Handling Certification.
- Certificate in Individual Support – Home and Community (Ageing) (or equivalent)
- current Driver’s Licence.
Friday, 30th June 2023 by 5pm.
Please find a copy of the Position Description attached.
For further enquiries or to obtain an information pack, please contact Fiona Serafin on (02) 9857 2700.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria to Fiona.Serafin@wesleymission.org.au
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including Criminal History Record Check clearance). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.