Wesley Hospital Kogarah
- permanent part-time position (three days per week)
- based in Kogarah
- leading and reputable NFP organisation
- generous salary packaging benefits available.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Hospital Ashfield and Wesley Hospital Kogarah have gained excellent reputations in the private and public sectors and are known for providing quality care and maintaining ethical values whilst operating as a commercial activity.
About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced permanent part time Maintenance Officer to work in our hospital at Kogarah for three days per week.
We are seeking a resourceful and reliable individual to assist our team with preventative and reactive maintenance of the hospital and consulting rooms properties and equipment, including coordinating internal and external contractors.
- previous building and outdoor maintenance experience
- passion to deliver exceptional internal and external customer service levels
- ability to work unsupervised and be a part of strong team environment
- ability to prioritise workload to achieve efficient and effective outcomes
- basic computer skills
- current NSW Driver’s Licence.
- experience in hospital, aged care, education or similar institutional environment
- trade qualifications.
Friday 19 August, by 5pm.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Wesley Hospital Non-Nurses Enterprise Agreement.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume with current referees and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria to Ian Ferguson:
Phone: 0418 365 214
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.