- Location: Wallsend NSW
- Type of work: Retail & Sales
- Suitable for: Centrelink Volunteers, People Learning English, Skilled Volunteers
- Commitment: Regular – more than 6 months
- Training: On the job training provided
- Time required: Time & days negotiable
- Requirements: National Police Check
Do you enjoy meeting new people and providing great customer service?
Wesley Retail Newcastle is looking volunteers to join their fun and vibrant second-hand shop located on Nelson Street, Wallsend.
Wesley Retail Newcastle is an Op Shop which is providing low cost, affordable pre-owned and new clothing, furniture, antiques and collectables to the community.
Donated items that support Wesley Retail, make a real difference to the lives of those who are struggling in our communities.
Duties & tasks include
- customer service
- visual merchandising
- sorting of donated items
- general tasks including cleaning of the store
- great customer service skills
- physically fit
- ability to work well in a team environment
- Be part of a dynamic and passionate team
- Volunteer with a highly respected charity helping people in need
- Gain work experience and learn new skills
- Meet new and interesting people
- Make a positive difference in someone else’s life… as well as your own
If you feel you are suitable for this volunteering role, please apply here.