- full-time position
- flexibility of working from home and in our office (Sydney CBD location)
- make your mark in the for-purpose digital space
- lead Wesley Mission’s social growth strategy
- lead digital campaign strategy across the organisation
- make a difference in the lives of the most disadvantaged in our community.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 120 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate marketer who wants to make their mark in the for-purpose digital space.
You will be a strategic and creative thinker – responsible for the growth of Wesley Mission’s social channels and creating our PPC strategy. You will be the lead for digital campaign strategy across the organisation, responding to briefs with your recommendations and with the assistance of a small team, ensuring they are implemented, optimised and measured.
You will play a key role in our Digital Transformation Project, working closely with Wesley Mission’s creative team to optimise our website experience, ensuring we respond accurately to briefs, and bringing best practise into everything we do.
This is a hands-on role that requires a real ‘people person’ with a can-do attitude and an ability to manage multiple projects. This position calls for someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills and who thrives on being challenged and leading a small, fast paced team.
To sum up, here’s what we’re looking for:
- at least 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- demonstrated experience in planning and executing digital advertising campaigns and creating PPC strategies
- demonstrated expertise in social media and email marketing tools
- experience in website development and working with developers
- experience in creating reports and presenting findings to stakeholders
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage various stakeholders
- proven ability to be proactive, flexible and have a can-do attitude
- tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or related discipline
- right to work in Australia.
Friday 12th August 2022.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to make a success of this role we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
NO recruiters thank you.