- Location: See below
- Type of work: Childcare, Education & Training, Tutoring & Coaching
- Commitment: Regular – less than 6 months
- Training: On the job training provided
- Time required: During school term – 3pm – 6pm, Monday – Friday / During school holidays – 8am – 4pm, Monday Friday
Are you interested in gaining experience in early childhood education? Do you have experience working with children?
Would you like to use your spare time to make a positive impact in young people’s lives?
Consider volunteering with Wesley Out of School Hours Care (OOSH)!
Wesley Mission’s Out of School Hours (OOSH) provides a high-quality service that values the uniqueness of all children within our care.
We’re looking for volunteers to assist with:
- creating and running activities
- participating in incursions and excursions
- interact and with the children
Your involvement will help encourage children to be caring and creative and develop through appropriate programming in a welcome and warm environment.
Positions are available:
- During school term – 3pm – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- During school holidays – 9am- 5pm or 7am- 6pm, Monday – Friday
All volunteers are required to complete a National Criminal Record Check, Working with Children Check, and ChildSafe Training.
- Epping NSW
- Marsden Park NSW
- Merrylands NSW
- North Kellyville NSW
- North Rocks NSW
- Oran Park NSW
- Quakers Hill NSW
- Riverstone NSW
- Seven Hills NSW
- Wyong NSW