As a Wesley Mission foster carer, you will be providing a safe, secure and loving environment for very vulnerable, at risk children. You’ll become a vital part of a unique mission we have to serve those most in need.
Ten reasons to become a foster carer
- give vulnerable children the opportunity to experience stability and care
- be part of a remarkable team
- work for an organisation committed to helping people most in need
- receive financial support, professional training and ongoing support
- use your skills and passion to raising children beyond your own family
- develop your skills and capacity in raising children
- extend the boundaries of your care and compassion
- offer meaningful support to the birth families of children
- nourish and enhance a child’s day to day life
- build stronger, healthier communities by raising strong, resilient children.