Steps to enrol
We are committed to non‐discrimination in any form when enrolling students. We comply with equal opportunity and anti‐discrimination legislation at all times.
Each course requires you to enrol. Prior to enrolling into a nationally recognised training qualification program, or an Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) accredited course, you must obtain and provide a Unique Student Identifier number (USI).
You can find out all the necessary information for your specific course by contacting us, or through making an online enquiry. We’ll provide you with everything you need to know about our services and the course, including:
- our policies and services
- how to obtain a Unique Student Identifier number (USI)
- necessary course enrolment information
- fee information including cancellations refunds and deferment
- venue and training schedule details
- national recognition, Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer procedures
- content of courses
- competency Based Training & Assessment Procedures
- consumer protection, grievances, and complaints handling
- work, health and safety procedures
- student support and assistance details.
Once you’ve got all the information and decided which course you’d like to enrol in, your next step is to complete an Enrolment Application Form. When your application is received, we will assess it and advise you on whether or not you have been admitted into the course.
Once enrolled, you’ll need to verify your identity. You’ll provide one of the following:
- birth certificate
- drivers license
- proof of age card.
If required, we may need to make a photocopy of your ID document for our records.
For more information on the USI and how to obtain one, go to the Australian Government’s USI website.
To enrol, please download the Enrolment form below, complete each section and return it to our team. Contact details are outlined on the form.
Wesley Vocational Institute RTO code 90091