In November 2017, volunteers, supporters and the public will flock to The Wesley Centre for:
- soulful, live-music
- fresh flowers and potted plants
- coffee and pop-up cafe food
- secondhand books and bric-a-brac
- designer samples and vintage clothes
- handmade arts and crafts (perfect for gifts!)
- really yummy cakes, jams, slices and biscuits and more.
Why coming along makes a big difference
Not only will you get to cross ‘Christmas shopping’ off your to do list, you’ll help us raise much needed funds for Wesley Connect—a food and care program helping those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless by providing them with food and essentials, while linking them to other services they may need. And because Wesley Fair is mostly run by volunteers, your dollars will go far.