Wesley Domestic Assistance
Need some help with household chores? Wesley Mission’s domestic assistance team can help you make it easier to live in your own home.
If you require some assistance with everyday household chores, we’re here to help. This could be assisting you by:
- vacuuming and mopping floors
- cleaning bathrooms
- doing laundry
- changing bed linen
- assisting with paying bills
- preparing meals
- helping with shopping.
Am I eligible?
Wesley Domestic Assistance may be able to provide assistance if you are:
- a person with minimal assistance needs living at home
- a person with more complex needs living at home
- a carer of a frail aged person
- a person with disability who requires support and assistance
- a carer of an adult or child with disability.
Wesley Domestic Assistance services may be accessed through both Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services and Home Care Packages.
How does it work?
If you think you could benefit from Wesley Domestic Assistance, contact us directly and we’ll discuss your situation and what kind of help you require. We’re also happy if a friend, family member, GP or other community agency representative contacts us on your behalf.
How much does it cost?
Fees for domestic assistance vary according to the level of help required. Wesley Domestic Assistance is subsidised by the Australian Government and Wesley Mission takes into account a person’s ability to pay.