Wesley Youth Accommodation
Wesley Youth Accommodation offers support for young people who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless.
With services in Coffs Harbour, Bellingen and Nambucca region or in Sydney’s Inner West, we want to help you. If you’re a young person without a place to call home or if you are at risk of becoming homeless - Wesley Youth Accommodation can help you:
- access safe and affordable accommodation
- get support in mental health, addictions, family breakdown and/or financial stress
- get a referral to appropriate services and advocate on your behalf
- explore options for medium and long-term housing
- develop a rental accommodation assistance plan
- discuss and explore pathways to employment
- access transportation.