- maternity relief position – 4 months, Immediate start
- full-time position, 38 hours per week
- based in Carlingford
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Rayward has 74 luxury rooms, with beautifully landscaped gardens, in the quiet leafy suburb of Carlingford. We offer a home like atmosphere where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
We are currently seeking a Care Manager to support our Centre Manager to ensure exceptional care is delivered to our residents. As a Care Manager you will also be required to provide clinical leadership, support and guidance to our staff.
- current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- demonstrated experience in similar position
- strong clinical knowledge
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and budgets
- demonstrable skills in conflict resolution and change management
- experience in managing and developing a team for superior performance
- thorough attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal skills
- outstanding interpersonal skills; flexible and patient with the ability to relate to all the levels of society with which Wesley Mission interacts
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- not for profit management experience.
- Recent accreditation experience
- appreciation of the challenges involved in managing a diverse workforce within a not for profit organisation.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Wesley Mission Residential Aged Care & Villages, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2017 – 2020.
Friday 5th November 2021, by 5pm
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Phone: (02) 9857 2723
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.