Wesley Hospitals – Kogarah
- full-time position (38 hours/week)
- based in Kogarah, with occasional travel to other Wesley Mission sites
- professional, caring and friendly team environment
- salary packaging available.
‘Do all the good you can, by all the means you can…to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.’
Wesley Mission has a real mission – to change the lives of those in need. Wesley Hospital Kogarah has gained an excellent reputation in the private and public sector and is known for providing quality care and maintaining ethical values whilst operating as a commercial activity.
About the Hospitals
Our Hospitals (38-beds at Ashfield and 30-beds at Kogarah) are private psychiatric facilities that treat mood disorders and drug and alcohol addictions.
We believe in providing every opportunity for people to live happy and fulfilled lives. We are committed to finding innovative and flexible ways to provide quality treatment programs and support for people to ensure positive outcomes for patients, families and carers.
About the role
We are looking for a confident professional who can engage and inspire passionate teams through clear decision making.
Reporting directly to the Head of Hospitals, this position will be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of residential and day program mental health services meets the expectations of our patients and other stakeholders through a model of patient centric care.
- current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse, Division 1, General
- minimum five years’ practicing experience as a registered nurse
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and budgets
- demonstrable skills in conflict resolution, change management and financial management
- experience in managing a team and developing team for superior performance
- thorough attention to detail
- excellent written and oral skills, public speaking and presentation capabilities
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and ability to relate well to all levels of society that Wesley Mission interacts with
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- post-graduate qualifications in Management or equivalent
- not for profit or cause related management experience
- private hospital experience.
Benefits of working at Wesley Mission
- access to a free personal and professional support program
- access to discounted Bupa health
- educational assistance scheme for eligible staff
- career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- attractive tax saving salary packaging – sacrifice up to $15,900 of your yearly income.
10th February 2023, 5pm.
Please find a copy of the Position Description attached.
If you are interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.