Wesley Consulting Rooms Kogarah
- full-time position (Monday to Friday during operating hours 0730-1830)
- based in Kogarah
- generous salary packaging available.
About the program
Wesley Hospital Ashfield and Kogarah are private psychiatric hospitals providing inpatient and day patient treatment for mental ill-health including mood disorders and addictions.
Adjoining each hospital are Consulting Rooms where Psychiatrists and Allied Health Professionals consult with their private patients who may also access hospital inpatient and day patient programs as needed.
We are currently seeking a Practice Manager / Consulting Rooms Coordinator at Kogarah.
You will be responsible for leading the team that provides reception and administrative support to the Psychiatrists and Allied Health Professionals, working alongside them as required to meet the operational needs of the business, interacting with patients and visitors, contractors, hospital and head office support functions. You will ensure rostered staff coverage, continuous improvement in our Bluechip system and operating practices, and client satisfaction.
About Wesley Mission
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work mainly with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
- experience working in a medical practice or other health environment
- experience leading teams and managing busy operations
- able to multi-task and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and budgets
- experience managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- proficient in MS Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel
- able to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and applications
- empathy for clients experiencing mental ill-health and their carers
- excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- proof of vaccinations.
- experience with Bluechip and/or Clinical by Medical Director, or similar.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Wesley Mission Hospitals and HSU – NSW Enterprise Agreement.
Friday 7 October 2022.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Phone 0418 365 214
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm Wesley Mission’s values and Worker code of conduct.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.