Wesley Taylor Narrabeen
- permanent part-time position available
- based in Narrabeen, NSW
- be part of a 200-year rich history in the not-for-profit aged and community care sector
- salary packaging benefits available.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Taylor has 74 single rooms, in the Northern Beaches suburb of Narrabeen. We have a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team on a part-time basis covering night duty shifts. A genuine, person-centred approach is essential to success in this role, as we respond to the changing needs of our residents.
- current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- demonstrated experience in similar position
- strong clinical knowledge
- experience in supervising a team for high-quality performance
- outstanding interpersonal skills; flexible, patient and the ability to relate well to all levels of society with which Wesley Mission interacts
- organisational and time management skills.
- experience in an aged care environment in a similar role.
To apply, please submit your application and resume addressing the required criteria via email:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.