Wesley Mission can help you find the right accommodation and the necessary resources for your unique circumstances.
I need a bed tonight
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 000.
Link2Home is a state-wide homelessness information and referral phone service, available at any time on 1800 152 152. It’s for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, and for advocates acting on a person’s behalf. This service provides information, conducts assessment as well as making referrals to homelessness services across NSW.
Wesley Mission short term and emergency accommodation
Accessing crisis and transitional accommodation
Wesley Mission’s crisis and transitional accommodation is provided in partnership with Specialist Homelessness Services. You can contact our partners in the following areas:
Sydney and Inner West Sydney
- Individuals – Wesley Specialist Homelessness Services, YWCA, YOTS, WEAVE
- Families – Women’s and Girls’ Emergency Centre
South West Sydney
- Families – Wesley Specialist Homelessness Services or Pathways
- Families – Wesley Specialist Homelessness Services
Accessing general social housing
To be eligible for general social housing, applicants need to be live on the NSW Housing Register, Housing Pathways. To be listed, contact Link2Home on 1800 152 152.
We provide general social housing in South West Sydney, Newcastle and Lake Macquarie areas. Referrals can be made directly to Wesley Community Housing on 1800 770 602 or email@example.com or through our partners listed below:
- Families South Western Sydney – Women’s and Girls’ Emergency Centre
- Individuals South Western Sydney – St Vincent de Paul Liverpool, Mission Australia
- Individuals Lake Macquarie and Newcastle – Samaritans, NOVA, BaptistCare, Jenny’s Place
Accessing affordable housing
We’re currently working on a development in Glebe, scheduled to complete in 2022. If you would like to find out more, click here.
Specialist Disability Accommodation
Wesley Community Housing currently provides Specialist Disability Accommodation throughout Sydney in partnership with Wesley Disability Services. If you have properties, and you’re looking to partner with a Community Housing Provider, don’t hesitate to contact us on 1800 770 602 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to speak to the Operations Manager.