Does your family require emergency accommodation? Do you need help finding a place for you and your family to live?
Wesley Mission supports families, including single parents with children, who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. We offer a range of services for families and couples who need a place to stay, including those who are vulnerable or have more sensitive support needs.
While catering for individual needs, we can provide:
- case management, care and support for as long as your family needs or wants it
- transitional accommodation for family units
- support for situations involving domestic and intimate partner domestic violence, social isolation and mental health
- mobile support from the first point of contact through to independent living
- support at a location you choose, such as a home, refuge, or community space
- services to help you hold on to existing housing arrangements
- tailored services for families.
We are committed to providing safe and secure housing opportunities to families and children in the following areas: Parramatta and the Hills, Liverpool and Fairfield, and the Central Coast.
If you or someone you know needs help