Wesley Mission offers a range of services for vulnerable single adults (aged 18 and over) who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in inner Sydney. We can provide a bed, emergency relief, as well as early intervention services to help prevent homelessness.
- crisis accommodation
- end to end case management
- access to a range of Wesley Mission activities
- case management
- self-development activities
- Christian activities
- recreational activities.
Sydney CBD and inner city
- single, individual rooms with ensuite and own lock, providing privacy, dignity, personal space and secure storage for belongings
- access to laundry facilities, telephone and computers when required
- breakfast and dinner daily.