Homeless to housed
The following programs have been designed to support people experiencing homelessness in their journey towards safe and secure housing.
Case management support
Our caseworkers provide a comprehensive assessment to help you find the right support for your situation, including:
- access to a broad range of expertise
- a flexible and responsive approach to providing services
- developing pathways to help you move from homelessness to long-term accommodation
- linking you up with local community supports to help you keep your tenancy.
Wesley Mission can provide medium-term, safe and affordable accommodation with support for single parents, couples and families. A case management team will help you and your family move forward out of homelessness and into long-term, permanent accommodation.
Wesley Financial Counselling Services provides free, independent and confidential face-to-face counselling.
Our professional financial counsellors can help you if you are in financial distress or would like to manage your money more effectively. We can help you:
- compile a budget or plan to help you live within your means
- provide insolvency information and counselling on bankruptcy issues
- advocate or negotiate on your behalf with creditors.
To book a free appointment with one of our professional and accredited financial counsellors, call us on 1300 827 638.
Alternatively, the National Debt Helpline is a toll-free telephone counselling referral and support service. They have extensive information on available resources that include referrals to face-to-face financial counselling services. Ph: 1800 007 007 Monday–Friday 9.30 am to 4.30 pm