Alan Walker Village
Alan Walker Village, Carlingford is set in a beautifully landscaped location in Sydney’s north-west.
Located next to Wesley Rayward aged care facility, the village offers 219 apartments on five acres of manicured grounds.
With easy access to the M2 and regular local bus services, it’s the ideal base to explore the surrounding area.
Our 260 residents enjoy meeting for a cup of tea in the nearby café, finding a quiet place to read in the gardens, and joining in for fun activities and outings.
Alan Walker Village offers spacious and modern one, two and three bedroom accommodation, with easy access to the grounds of the village and the facilities on offer.
Each apartment has a contemporary kitchen, bathroom and laundry, as well as a generous balcony or courtyard. A range of car parking spaces are also available if required.
Alan Walker Village will provide a lifestyle where you can socialise, keep active and learn new skills with others in the village community. Our onsite facilities include:
- indoor heated pool and spa
- extensive library
- dining room offering three course lunches
- hairdressing salon
- audio-visual equipped community centre for concerts and special events
- computer room with internet access
- billiard room.
For your convenience, a variety of services are available at Alan Walker Village including:
- convenience shop for residents
- visiting doctor, physiotherapist and podiatrist
- delivery of prescription medication from the local pharmacy
- village bus that goes to the local shopping centres
- comprehensive maintenance service covering all residential apartments, facilities and grounds
- 24-hour emergency call system
- cleaning and care services.
Our residents get together regularly to enjoy a host of activities including:
- indoor bowling
- book club
- gardening group
- games nights
- organised monthly BBQ's
- men's group
- table tennis
- movies on the large communal television screen
- weekly interdenominational chapel service
- Wesley School for Seniors program.
Our team value you and your independence and have created an environment that is specifically designed to help maintain it.
Alan Walker Village offers a number of support services to help you maintain your independence as long as possible and should you experience any medical issues or hospitalisation, there are a range of short-term ‘Flexi care’ services available that can be tailored to your personal needs.
With Wesley Rayward located next to our village, transitioning to a higher level of care may be possible, provided that there is a suitable room available. Wesley Rayward Carlingford is an ageing-in-place facility offering additional support and assistance when required and includes a state-of-the-art dementia unit.