Frank Vickery Village is set on 15 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in the Sutherland Shire. The village is located close to Miranda Westfield, local restaurants, and is a ten-minute drive to Cronulla Beach.
More than 220 residents enjoy the active and welcoming community, enjoying the many activities on offer or choosing to share a cup of tea on the lawn
There are a range of spacious and modern studio, one and two bedroom apartments on offer. All feature easy, level access via stairs or lifts to the grounds of the village. Each apartment has a contemporary kitchen, bathroom with space for washing machine and dryer, as well as a generous balcony or courtyard. There are also garage, storage options and drying rooms available.
rank Vickery Village offers a lifestyle where you can socialise, keep active and learn new skills with others in the village by taking advantage of onsite facilities including:
- croquet lawn
- indoor bowls
- gym and exercise classes
- internet cafe
- two well stocked libraries
- dining room for lunch five days a week
- village shop
- 300 seat audio-visual equipped community centre for concerts and special events
- BBQ areas
For your convenience, a variety of services are available including:
- visiting doctors, podiatrists and massage therapist
- delivery of prescriptions from the local pharmacy
- hairdressing salon
- a village bus
- delivery of newspapers
- comprehensive maintenance service covering all residential apartments, facilities and grounds
- 24-hour emergency call system
- chaplaincy services.
- indoor and outdoor bowls
- exercise classes
- computer classes
- croquet club
- gardening group (take out)
- games, quiz and discussion groups
- fortnightly bus trips
- weekly interdenominational chapel service
- themed dinners and lunches.
Our team value you and your independence and have created an environment that is specifically designed to help maintain it.
We offer a number of support services to help you maintain your independence as long as possible and should you experience a medical issues or hospitalisation, there are a range of short-term ‘Flexicare’ services available that can be tailored to your personal needs.
Located next door is Wesley Vickery Sylvania, our ageing-in-place facility which offers additional support and assistance when required. Should the time come where a higher level of care is needed, this proximity provides an easy transition.