Close this search box.

ACAT assessments

To access many of Wesley Mission’s services for seniors, you will first need approval from My Aged Care

Helpful links

While the majority of residential aged care costs are funded by the Australian Government, some fees and charges set by the government or the provider will need to be paid by the resident.

You can find out more at the government’s My Aged Care website, or by calling them at 1800 200 422.

What kind of help do I need?

Wesley Mission offers a wide range of services for seniors. Please select an option below that best describes your situation: 

  • I want to downsize my home
  • I need help to stay in home
  • I want to be more active and connected in my community
  • I am a carer looking for support

Where do I start?

We are committed to helping you find the right help and support you need in the easiest way possible.

First, ensure you have approval from your nearest ACAT (Aged Care Assessment Team).

Second, decide which facility or service best suits your individual needs.

Third, contact the facility or service to discuss your options. Our staff are always willing to answer your questions and look forward to helping you find the best solution for your unique situation.

Stay up to date with all things Wesley Mission

I would like to receive communications from Wesley Mission?