We understand that everyone’s needs, preferences and aspirations are different. We also realise the NDIS can be daunting. That’s why we’re here to help. Talk to one of our experts by calling 1300 086 906.
We can help you through these simple steps to make sure you’re ready:
- Think about your needs
- Talk to us and get NDIS ready
- Schedule your NDIS planning meeting. We can go with you.
- Together we make your plan a reality.
- Live your life the way you want
Need more help?
You have choice and the control over how you use funded supports in your plan. That includes choosing how you receive care and what service providers you use.
There are five ways to manage your NDIS fund:
- Agency Managed – providers of your support claim directly from the NDIA.
- Plan Manager – funding in your plan is allocated for a third party to manage the financial transactions in your plans.
- Self Managed – you (or your nominee) directly manage the funds – all transactions are completed by the participant for services rendered.
- Automated Payments (transport only) – these funds can be deposited into an NDIS bank account weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Combination – a combination of the above four options can be used together to meet your individual needs.
In some cases the NDIA or others will manage the funding for supports. For example, where there is an unreasonable risk to a participant.
It can be challenging to keep track of all the different services and supports that make up your NDIS plan. Our coordination services can support you get the most out of your plan, by supporting you to:
- find and connect with providers that meet your needs
- implement your supports
- coordinate the full range of your supports (even non-funded ones)
- build on informal supports and develop connections
- resolve points of crisis.