Wesley Mission offers a number of programs to help young people across New South Wales who need a place to stay.
Youth homeless services
Through a range of programs we can help you:
- access safe and affordable accommodation
- get support for mental health, addictions, family breakdown and/or financial stress
- access appropriate services and advocate on your behalf
- explore options for medium and long-term housing
- discuss and explore pathways to employment
- develop a rental accommodation assistance plan
- access transport.
We operate in locations across Sydney’s Inner West, as well as the Mid North Coast of New South Wales and Coffs Harbour. As well as accommodation support, Wesley Mission has a range of support services in each region to help young people facing homelessness or other hardships.
Wesley Youth Accommodation Service
We provide a variety of services to young people in the Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Bowraville and Nambucca regions, including a crisis refuge for 14-17 year olds, transitional housing for 16-25 year olds and outreach services for 12-25 year olds.