Wesley Mission direct debit request service agreement
By submitting the monthly gift form, I/we request Wesley Mission (User ID: 067257) to arrange for funds to be debited from my/our account at the financial institution identified on the enclosed form and as prescribed through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS). This authorisation is to remain in force in accordance with the terms described in the Direct Debit Service Agreement following:
- Direct Debiting is not available on the full range of accounts. If in doubt, please refer to your financial institution.
- You are advised to check your account details by contacting your financial institution.
- Your account will be debited on either the 11th or 25th as stated above of each month or on the next working day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient clear funds are in the nominated account when payments are to be drawn. If the transaction is returned unpaid, we will write to you seeking your instructions.
- Should you wish to cancel, defer or make alterations to the direct debit arrangement write to Wesley Mission Reply Paid 270 Sydney South NSW 1235. Please provide 14 days’ notice. Stop payment or cancellations may also be directed to your financial institution. We will give you 14 days’ notice if we vary any of the debit arrangements.
- Should you have any queries or dispute any Debit Item, please contact Wesley Mission in the first instance.
- Your records and account details will be kept private and confidential to be disclosed only if requested by yourself or the financial institution if a claim is made for an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit.
Wesley Mission is a part of the Uniting Church in Australia, Charity Number ABN 42 164 655 145, is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient, and therefore gifts of two dollars ($2) or more to Wesley Mission in each State or Territory are tax deductible for the donor. All donations are directly used by Wesley Mission Community Services Pty Ltd.