About Wesley Mission
Our community includes the vulnerable and marginalised. It includes the lonely, hurt, fragile, homeless, mentally ill, aged, disabled and unemployed. We turn lives around for good.
Read more about Wesley Mission
- Keith Garner challenges Senior Staff about Christian leadership today
- Lecture to remember Alan Walker’s legacy of an authentic Australian ministry
- Fair go for me but not for all: Sydney forum to wrestle with future of justice and equity in Australia
- Keith Garner farewells Kau Lee
- 5th Annual National Juvenile Justice Summit 2014
- View all News stories
- Homelessness and the next generation
- Seeing a better future with mentoring
- Mental health issues in our community
- Financial stress is not just about money
- Read our sermons
- Inspirational Bible verses
- Real life transformations
- Worship with us
- Send an online prayer request
- Welcome to our Wesley Impact! highlight series as we take a look at some of our viewer favourites.
This next story is about someone that works behind the scenes at Wesley Mission. As part of National Carers Week in Australia, we met up with Wesley Mission’s Executive Manager for Home and Carer Support Services, Susan Cann.