About Wesley Mission
Our community includes the vulnerable and marginalised. It includes the lonely, hurt, fragile, homeless, mentally ill, aged, disabled and unemployed. We turn lives around for good.
Read more about Wesley Mission
- Homelessness and the next generation
- Seeing a better future with mentoring
- Mental health issues in our community
- Financial stress is not just about money
- Read our sermons
- Inspirational Bible verses
- Real life transformations
- Worship with us
- Send an online prayer request
- In our fourth ‘Wesley Impact!’ UK Series Episode, Rev Dr Keith Garner remains in Bristol to look into the life of John’s brother Charles and his contribution to the growth and development of Methodism.