Come along to our Annual Wesley Fair to grab a bargain, eat some food and support people facing homelessness.
You can make a difference for yourself and others by attending Wesley Fair. Your support at this big market day will help you to live more sustainably, save money and support people facing hardship by raising much-needed funds for the total refurbishment of the Wesley Edward Eagar Centre which provides crisis accommodation for men and women in need.
So many reasons to attend!
- Live more sustainably with new and pre-loved items, including fashion, books, pot plants, fresh flowers, DVDs, jewellery, craft goods and children’s items.
- Support people facing homelessness and hardship at the Wesley Edward Eagar Centre
- Hear Melissa Hoyer, Australian style and entertainment commentator, share fashion and style tips.
- Get a great deal with donated high-end auction items at 12 pm
- Eat something yummy, such as BBQ, crepes and cakes
- See a fun circus performance from Dance Central at 1.15 pm. Check back here for information about how to purchase tickets.
- Be entertained for free by lots of Australian musicians, such as Greg Cooper, young musician Annabelle and Rio10Trio.
Details: The Annual Wesley Fair 2019
Date: Thursday 7 November
Where: Wesley Centre, 220 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000
7 am – BBQ with bacon & egg rolls
9.30 am – Official opening and welcome
12 pm – Live auction begins
1.00 pm –Dance Central presents “Circus Stars”
1.15 pm-In conversation with Melissa Hoyer and fashion designer Amy Taylor
3.00 pm – Fair ends