including Bellingen, Bowraville and Nambucca
In Coffs Harbour, Wesley Mission can:
- help you develop your skills and provide you with training and employment opportunities
- build your career through our wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses
- help you gain new skills, get training, work experience and help to improve your situation if you receive social housing assistance
- provide suicide prevention services that educate and empower local communities, supporting people most at risk
- help you make a significant difference in a young person’s life through temporary, permanent or specialist foster care, respite care or adoption
- help you juggle the responsibilities of raising a young family while working or further learning.
In Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Bowraville and Nambucca regions, Wesley Mission can:
- offer crisis refuge for young people 14 – 17 facing hardship, experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
- offer transitional housing for 16-25-year-olds.
If you want to talk to someone right now, please do call Lifeline on 13 11 14, or if you or someone else is in danger, please call emergency services on 000.
We’re glad you’re reaching out.