In Hunter Valley, Wesley Mission can help:
- develop your skills to find the work you want
- with your housing goals
- you make a significant difference in a young person’s life through temporary, permanent or specialist foster care, respite care or adoption
- people with disability, injury or a health condition to enter or return to the workplace
- you take control of your finances through free confidential counselling
- you juggle the responsibilities of raising a young family while working or further learning
- young people from 12 to 25 years of age who are facing difficulties in their lives.
- children or young people up to 18 years of age and at risk of developing mental illness to build skills and confidence to overcome barriers and achieve goals
- you with support and resources if you’re facing financial distress or hardship in a time of crisis
- bring the companionship of a friendly, compassionate volunteer to visit you in your home or accompany you on an outing.
If you want to talk to someone right now, please do call Lifeline on 13 11 14, or if you or someone else is in danger, please call emergency services on 000.
We’re glad you’re reaching out.