Finding financial freedom
Our Wesley Financial Counsellors share how they can help you take control of your finances.
Wesley Financial Counselling services provide free, independent and confidential counselling to assist people experiencing financial difficulty. Our counsellors work with clients to help them manage and break the cycle of debt and take control of their finances.
To speak with a Wesley Financial Counsellor, call 1300 827 638.
A financial counsellor will:
- help you put together a budget to assist you in getting a clear understanding of your financial situation
- provide you with information about the options you have available to address your financial challenges
- advocate or negotiate on your behalf with creditors, government agencies and others.
- Are you having difficulties managing your money?
- Are you spending more than you earn?
- Are you experiencing financial difficulties due to unemployment, illness or personal problems?
- Are you struggling with managing debt and ongoing expenses?
- Is your vehicle about to be repossessed?
- Are you behind on your rent or mortgage repayments?
- Have you received a legal notice regarding your debts or unsure about your legal responsibilities?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, call 1300 827 638, and speak to our Wesley Financial Counsellors today.